ahhh that’s ace seating! I’m in the back behind the ISLAND OF PROS HAHAHAHAHAAAAA
I saw that. After I found where Hailey and I were going to be I looked for you and Shannon. DX I’m sure you guys will do fine!
That’s right, happyzuko and I will be at Sakura-Con again this year! We’d love to see you there!
Send a number and I’ll draw my OC:
- In what they normally wear
- In what I’m currently wearing
- In a school uniform
- In swimwear
- In underwear
- With no clothes on
- In winter clothes
- In fancy clothes
- Making 3 different expressions
- Standing on their hands
- With their favorite animal
- Hanging out with a friend
- Sitting on the couch
- Doing something they don’t normally do
- Playing a sport
- Beaten up
- As a kid/adult
- Wearing a funny hat
Pricelists Industry vs Fandom.
If anyone would care to donate a coloured comic page for the comic industry standard list I’m willing to accept one and will give credit c8 I would’ve made one if I had an example but I don’t -A-
But yes that’s off my chest.
Of course this is based off my own browsing over price lists and how I work unfortunately my commissioner homie went idle so I can’t confirm the most vs the least one can spend.
I’ve only found one artist thus far that charges nearly as close to industry standard. Even then it’s under the standard. As far a I’m concerned anyone under the standard shouldn’t have complaints about expensive art. Fandom average is hardly one you can live by.
Would you like to get paid $30 for 3-7 days worth of work?
Yeah hey, everyone look at this. This is what EVERY artist should be able to charge, even if just the lower rungs.
ahahah ok, this actually made me remember one moment that happened on a local Con this summer, we were doing commissions there, and we were drawing A5 format chibies for 5LT(2$) they were lined, colored and looking all nice and this girl comes to us asking about prices and we tell her that chibi drawing is 2$ and she said: wow that`s too expensive and walked away.
ahahahah if only she saw this post :”D
seriously though. I sell my stuff for so cheap when I could get away with much more. Mostly because my friends are either highschoolers or college students and I can understand not having access to or having the money in general, but I’ve sold a print of an unfinished piece for $175 before to an artist/art collector friend, so I know my stuff is worth or close to being worth industry standard prices.
Its hard to see people whine at me that $10 is too expensive for a fully shaded single body when i should be selling them for more 8( But I know a lot of other people enjoy the prices because they can actually buy stuff at that price, so it’s worth it for them more than anything.
PLEASE spread this message guys….
Opening commissions again!
Prices and Commission info above. Additional info below:
- All prices apply in a per character system. Meaning, if you want to add another character in your commission, you will pay for it’s full price.
- Additional charge for backgrounds, depending on complexity. (unless it’s just one solid colour)
- I can pretty much draw anything but BL and yaoi.
- I’m not taking comic commissions right now.
- Paypal only. And if you can, please shoulder the paypal fees as well. Only monetary denomination accepted is USD.
- You can send me an ask, a note (in DA), or an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. (Note or email would be more convenient in terms of documentation)
- Once we’ve finalized your commission information and payment had been sent, I will start your commission.
- I reserve the right to post your commission here in Tumblr and in DA for advertisement purposes.
- More samples here and here.
Note: *Raised price for Chibi coloured
School update: New semester. Last semester. So far everything looks pretty good in all my classes. I’m taking a H.S. (Humanities and Science) class called, ‘Graphic Novels as Literature’ the class is exactly what it sounds. We read graphic novels and discuss them from a literature stand point. It’s a fun class that I’m learning more about graphic novels that I didn’t think of before. I have a very competent and helpful teacher for Senior Studio II, basically my Senior Studio II teacher thought my Senior Studio I teacher didn’t know what she was talking about. Another HS class I’m taking is ‘Digital Writing’ where basically it’s about writing
Osamu Tezuka as a meme? That’s right, Internet. This is Osamu Tezuka.
You can call this meme douche-bag artist-multimillionaire, too.
WARNING: Extremely demotivating.
PS: In reality, Osamu Tezuka was extraordinarily kind.
And this is why I greatly respect and admire him.
Yeah dude I am not demotivated, I’m in awe.